Military to use lethal force against Americans??🤬

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think that's true. When I was a deputy in CO, after one of the large fires in the early 90s I rode with some COANG guys patrolling evacuated subdivisions in the mountains to discourage looting. They didn't have M16s, but they carried loaded M9s.

Agree, my nephew is in Mo NG and went to St Louis to help riots 4 years ago. He had real guns and bullets,along with non-lethal.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Terry, it goes back much farther than the school lunch program. The feds gave land to be used for school purposes to the states when they became states. So they got their hooks set from the get-go!
Land was actually allocated for school land in Oklahoma before the 1889 land run took place so those 160 acres could not be claimed. example the land where Oklahoma City Community College sets is one such tract.
In T11N R4W where my great grandfather filed his claim for 160 acres in the '89 land run there were 2 160acre tracts reserved for school land.

Latest posts

Top Bottom