Military to use lethal force against Americans??🤬

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Terry, it goes back much farther than the school lunch program. The feds gave land to be used for school purposes to the states when they became states. So they got their hooks set from the get-go!
Land was actually allocated for school land in Oklahoma before the 1889 land run took place so those 160 acres could not be claimed. example the land where Oklahoma City Community College sets is one such tract.
In T11N R4W where my great grandfather filed his claim for 160 acres in the '89 land run there were 2 160acre tracts reserved for school land.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
all this uproar about Fema got me to looking around and i found this REX84,,,is what they were planning 40 years ago,, i wonder if they are still???? REX84

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Land was actually allocated for school land in Oklahoma before the 1889 land run took place so those 160 acres could not be claimed. example the land where Oklahoma City Community College sets is one such tract.
In T11N R4W where my great grandfather filed his claim for 160 acres in the '89 land run there were 2 160acre tracts reserved for school land.
Originally it was section 16 in each township. Then they added section 36 in each township. Sometimes they'd substitute other sections in lieu of the one(s) designated if they had already given it to the tribes or settlers. As lands were divvied up that probably changed some, I'm pretty "rusty" on this stuff now.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Originally it was section 16 in each township. Then they added section 36 in each township. Sometimes they'd substitute other sections in lieu of the one(s) designated if they had already given it to the tribes or settlers. As lands were divvied up that probably changed some, I'm pretty "rusty" on this stuff now.
Yep, that’s the two in T11N R4W
My great grandfather had nw1/4 of section 33
The airport trust owns it now

Latest posts

Top Bottom