Mine Shaft Lion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

ahaha! I have cabela's big game hunter for wii. it has a quick game thing you can play that is exactly like that. can't see the leopard at all, then wham! jumps right on you and kill you. difference is these leopards come two or three at a time until you constantly until you die. it's really fun. I just didn't realize it was like that in real life.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was just nuts!!!

Where does someone get off calling someone else unethical if what they are doing is legal?

Reminds me of the ignorant people proclaiming compound bows, inline muzzle loaders, and crossbows as being unethical killing machines.

There was some serious BS floating around in that thread. I can't believe moderators helped fuel the fire.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was just nuts!!!

Where does someone get off calling someone else unethical if what they are doing is legal?

Reminds me of the ignorant people proclaiming compound bows, inline muzzle loaders, and crossbows as being unethical killing machines.

There was some serious BS floating around in that thread. I can't believe moderators helped fuel the fire.

The danged old cross bow is only 2000 year technology. Pretty primitive if you ask me.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The danged old cross bow is only 2000 year technology. Pretty primitive if you ask me.

I agree. I have no problem with them being used during archery season. But some people get downright testy about it. And, using a compound, have out shot people using crossbows on several occasions. But to some, it's a rifle shooting an arrow.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was ridiculous. Were they stoned or just plain bad shots?

Those guys aren't long for this world if they can't shoot any better than that.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that the other day. Personally, I think I would've waited it out.

Last time I posted a video about cat (it was a leopard) hunting, it turned into a massive *****-fest.

Don't let them intimidate you Kyle!!

No one on this board knows more about hunting for wild puddys more than you!!

:blush:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I tried to open it at home last night, but living in the sticks with a crappy connection, It tried but wouldn't load, and at work they have blocked it I guess, because it just sits there and does nothing.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know guys, I like to think I can handle a pistol as good as the average guy but throw a giant(see last pic of the guy holding the cat) wounded cat in the mix and my skills would likely suffer. I did notice the rock explode on his first shot once they got it out of the mine though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom