Mine Shaft Lion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YakBasser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
why did he stop shooting? I wasn't there so I only speculate, but I think I'd have kept pulling the trigger till Tigger quit wiggling. 'course my buddies would make me walk back to camp, cause I'd have p!ssed down my left leg and **** down the right just going into that mine, even if it didn't have a lion in it.

Ahahaaaa!!!!! tjones................you're killin' me. SROFL....True-that though!!!

:lmfao:

firewalker600

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thanks for that interesting video and I agree they need some range time. That was some liberal BS on the comments from some liberal tree huggers on that forum. Im glad that crap is not on this forum. I agree they did a poor job of shooting but, people forget how important it is to keep predators in check. If they don't fear you than they will eat you. These guys claiming how cruel these guys are shooting poor defenseless animal should do a little reading and see what happens when predators are not pressured from humans. I remember reading about a female hiker getting attacked by poor defenseless coyotes on the appellation trail last year.
Would a little hunting pressure of prevented her death? Its nice to know that predators in Oklahoma for the most part fear Man. Just my two cents....

Muleman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mountain lion is considered to be excellent table fare.
Ever swat a fly, or step on a bug? I'm sure with your comment that you eat them afterward.

Right on dennishoddy! I look at it like this: I eat deer, so do mountain lions, coyotes, etc. therefore, they are a threat to my existence. Besides, large predators have few if any natural enemies, so if their population goes unchecked, other species suffer. That makes it my duty as a lover of nature to help keep things in balance.

Jeff Freeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What were they shooting?! Single-Sixes? At the very most it looked about like a Blackhawk in .357..... I have heard that Lion hunters use rimfires, but for tunnel-ratting a pissed off cat I would have gone to the house and gotten a scattergun. Glock 20 at the least.

Latest posts

Top Bottom