mizzou vs OSU?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you even know that he's an OU fan?

I'm a diehard OU fan. I was pulling for the Cowboys. Don't paint with such a broad brush, especially if you aren't even sure who you are painting.

The issue with most, not all, OU fans is they have never stepped into a college classroom, much less a classroom on the OU campus.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The issue with most, not all, OU fans is they have never stepped into a college classroom, much less a classroom on the OU campus.

The same can probably be said of any college program in the nation. People can cheer for whichever team they want.

I hated seeing OSU lose. Their offense just couldn't get anything consistent. They had a few bright spots but they were far between. As an aside, this was the only college game I have watched this year.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I, on the other hand, did go to OU. It is a big reason why I am not a fan of OU.

Haha!!!

i1180.photobucket.com_albums_x410_farmerbyron_Forum_20Sarcasm_Hangover_Classic_Cream_Shirt_LG.jpg

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't watch the game the animal kept saying it was going to be on their station but never was, not the Tulsa one anyway. I wonder what conference the referees were from? They sound like pac12 refs!

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I watched the game and think most of the posts trying to critique the refs are biased. Every call I saw reversed was the correct way to go. Not saying they didnt see everything but I though it was a fairly ref'd game.

I dont see any controversy. Mizzou won because of luck at the end. It could have very easily gone the other way.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSU fan here. Not a very good game. First 3 quarters were largely futility for both supposedly high-powered teams; defense and poor play dominated. Last quarter, both offenses lit up and/or both defenses ran out of gas. Some of the poorest officiating ever for the duration of the game. Missouri's long punt return was made possible by a very clear block in the back. And, of course, there was the pass interference call which I still can't see on replays. Of course, I may not be objective. Missouri got some bad calls, too.

Two games in a row where the OSU defense had it in their hands and couldn't produce.

Strongly believe OSU would have scored on their last drive, at least a FG. The lineman who let his man get to Chelf was the substitute who came in for the injured starter in the first quarter. He had troubles most of the game.

In the final analysis, it ended like most games between 2 fairly evenly matched teams. One or two plays always decides the outcome. Pokes just came out on the wrong end of this one. Just like the OU game - one play.

By the way, I'm in the weak play-calling camp. So many wasted plays. Of course, I say that from the vast experience I got from good old Wilson High School.

Latest posts

Top Bottom