Money Orders to buy from Armslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmithOKboy

New to the site!
Reaction score
Got this guy on the hook. Found an ad on armslist for a socom2 M1A a few days ago and sent an email, just got a response. Thanks to your forum here, which I found when googling his email, I am taking a slightly different approach. :uberblast

Silentfactor

New to the site!
Reaction score
This guy tried to get me to do the same. Same pictures same scam. BA50 bushmaster.
Kelly Miller
104 8th St
Sergeant Bluff, IA 51054.

I outta kick his ass for pretending to be in the service! I'm in the military and that pisses me off....oh and I'm a new member and wanted to let you know he's still doing it.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got the same message last year from I'm guessing the same fella. He had posted a Russian or Chines Dragonov for one hell of a deal on Armslist so I jumped on it. Guy tried to pull the same **** on me. Didn't fly. First he was in state then he was in Cali. Tried the MO thing, Im a GI, Ill send you a copy of my GI ID, blah blah blah, Long story short he didn't get any money from me

pen25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
hope you guys are reporting this to the us postal service as well as local law enforcement. these addresses are used in scams and the people living at the addresses dont know it. report it and they will catch them. better to catch them then they continue the scams

Latest posts

Top Bottom