Money Orders to buy from Armslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Drebin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Let law enforcement know.

FWIW though I wanted to do an FTF to sell a scope around the Tulsa area and a guy from Texas wanted it so he sent a MO. My bank said it will clear Monday (it was Friday when I got the check) but it didn't clear till Wednesday. Then I sent it and he was happy by Friday or Saturday.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thing should end with an empty envelope being sent to the address and give him the tracking number so someone (either you, LEO, or whatever) can bust him upon arrival.

Im definitely not advocating for you or any non-LEO to make contact with the guy but it would be interesting to see the face of a true low life.

v2a

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will only do a FTF. I had a guy offer a money order today, but I just dont trust it. I would rather both parties talk in person so nobody feels like they were cheated.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is like these job offer scams where they tell people they have a job to collect from businesses and forward the money to their company overseas. They sign people up for work at home scams where they promise them 20% or so of the amount collected.

Then another scammer is getting people to send checks (like this) and the local dupe cashes the checks and wires 80% overseas via western union. The local dupe ends up on the hook for a ton of checks and the original buyer never gets the promised product. Meanwhile, overseas scammer pockets the cash and moves on the the next victims.

Latest posts

Top Bottom