Money Orders to buy from Armslist

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This ought to make you 100% positive...

http://www.armslist.com/posts/404645/colorado-services-for-sale--scam-warning

Just wanted to post that there is a guy posting scams in the Colorado Armslist classifieds. He had an HK USC up yesterday for about half of what one of those goes for. After looking into it more, he claimed he was actually located in California, and was selling it because he ran into money problems. But if I sent him a check, he would send the rifle. As proof of his "honesty", he sent a copy of his obviously fake military ID. Please watch out for this individual and all scams like it.

He is using the e-mail address "bulletproof007(at)gmail.com"

Seems legit.

Nice work!

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I asked for his number, never got it. I gave him mine and told him to call me said "He tried but it didnt go through" BS. I told him he was allowed to try and call me more than once.

I did tell him this afternoon that I had changed my mind and I would send it. He gave me this info to send it to:

Rodney D. Stephen
708 N 2nd St
Duncan, OK 73533

He wants the tracking number so he can know when it will be delivered so he can be home to sign for it...

Who lives in the area and wants to play dress up as a postman and pay a visit to that address and ask for Rodney? I seem to remember something in history about it being ok to beat anyone named Rodney.

emails used are:

ipraytogodman(at)live.com
and
idonotgofar(at)live.com

Name comes up for my gmail as H H

I'm from Duncan, and there ain't nothing out there but a small industrial park. It's across the street north from the manufacturing center. Plus the numbered streets run north/south in Duncan.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to know a guy on the PD down there, but I think he's with the FBI now.

I'd string this cat along, have some fun with him, and then call the Edmond & Duncan PD and see if they were interested. I know a guy that caught on to a ticket scammer this way, and the PD he called got all excited and started their own investigation and busted the buy. Can't hurt to ask, all they can do is say no. Maybe ask for an "internet crimes" guy.

I hate scammers. Rotten bastards.

Latest posts

Top Bottom