Morels 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man had just married his fourth wife. She found the first three had died mysteriously. When she questioned him, she asked how the first had died. She ate poisoned mushrooms he replied. She inquired how the second had died. She ate poisoned mushrooms he replied. Now curious, she asked how the third had died. He replied blunt force trauma. She wouldn't eat the mushrooms.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife won't touch a mushroom no matter how it's cooked
My wife says that when I incorporate some fungus into the meal using a blender for some recipes. She doesn't know I did that and comments on how good the dish is. It's all about the texture of a sliced mushroom in her vision she can't handle.

Last edited:

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kingfish, its relatively short season. It depends on weather. Soil temps, and moisture being the biggest factor. Once it warms up above that it is over. If not enough moisture, it may never start for the year.

It is almost over in most of Oklahoma.
Maybe this cool wet spell this weekend will trigger another run. I'll try to get back out first of the week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom