Morels 2020

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
1650213469833.png

dan45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not on a WMA what?

It’s illegal? Why? You can hunt and fish there. Why not mushrooms?

I was not on a WMA.
I did not harvest Morels on a WMA.

I have no idea if it's legal or not to harvest Morels on a WMA, as I wasn't on a WMA, am rarely if ever on a WMA, and really not even a huge fan of mushrooms, so I'll probably never pick another one.

That a little clearer, easier to comprehend?

Horsehead

Marksman
Reaction score
Found about a third of a Walmart bag here around the campground at Keystone.
Never ate any. Guess I'll try grilling some this evening. Butter and salt is all i have to season with.
Be sure to saok in salt water to get all the dirt and such oit of them, them rinse off in cold water and slice in half and put.on paper towels over night in fridge. Them all you need is buttermilk and flour.... and also pretty sure you can't pick on Corp property to be careful....

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was not on a WMA.
I did not harvest Morels on a WMA.

I have no idea if it's legal or not to harvest Morels on a WMA, as I wasn't on a WMA, am rarely if ever on a WMA, and really not even a huge fan of mushrooms, so I'll probably never pick another one.

That a little clearer, easier to comprehend?

I wasn’t accusing you of being on a WMA. I asked why it was illegal to take from a WMA and then your post appeared. I thought you were answering me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom