Mother sentenced in baby's death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://examiner-enterprise.com/articles/2011/10/05/news/001fiddlersentence.txt

Im sure most of you remember this case....not nearly enough time in my opinion.

Then you'll love this;

[GUTHRIE, Oklahoma -- A foster mom is convicted of child abuse in the death of her foster child but she will not spend time in jail. Now a juror is explaining what happened behind closed doors during the 10-hour deliberation.]

http://www.news9.com/story/15618032...9-about-edmond-woman-convicted-of-child-abuse

dru

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the article she claims that the drugs were at fault for her baby's death. yeah you asswipe. I'm sure it was the drugs that drowned and neglected your baby

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's amazing to me how murdering a child always gets less of a penalty than the murder of an adult. In my eyes, it is far, far more agregious to harm an innocent child than an adult. The punishment should reflect this but sadly it does not. Death of a child can only be remedied by the death of the offender.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Mk. 4.24

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6 ¶ Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Judge not, that ye be not judged.

2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Mk. 4.24

3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

6 ¶ Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

All my children survived their childhoods and are relatively happy, healthy, productive adults. I'll take my chances.

Latest posts

Top Bottom