Motorcycle Gremlin Bells

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redneck1861

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy bejeebus this is THE reason I have no interest in modern Harley whatsoever. I don't want to buy a lifestyle; I already have one.

Redneck- I'm not directing a shot at you so I hope you don't take it that way.

When I say sell the lifestyle, I mean that we tell the potential buyer, how much better their life's will be if they buy. And when people choose to buy HD's they know what it is, People that buy HD's dont need to be convinced that Harley is better than Honda, they already know.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I say sell the lifestyle, I mean that we tell the potential buyer, how much better their life's will be if they buy. And when people choose to buy HD's they know what it is, People that buy HD's dont need to be convinced that Harley is better than Honda, they already know that they aren't.

Fixed it for ya.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my Harley and I love the lady that sold it to me even more. She's like a second mother to me. But, if she gave me that crap about selling me a lifestyle I'd probably have to walk away.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I say sell the lifestyle, I mean that we tell the potential buyer, how much better their life's will be if they buy. And when people choose to buy HD's they know what it is, People that buy HD's dont need to be convinced that Harley is better than Honda, they already know.

Big ups to marketing! LOL

Not to turn it into a flame war but I will keep my honda's

You meet the nicest people on a Honda.

Fixed it for ya.

That sounds about right.

I am with Mprivise on this one, gremlin bells are a cool little fad, got nothing against them but I much prefer skill and proficient motorcycling to superstitious trinkets.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like! Here's a Victoria (BMW power) circa 1921. BMW built motors before they started bikes in '23. A little before Gremlin Bells I'd imagine. :)

amotors_bay.com_img_Victoria_victoria004.jpg

Talk about form following function! What's that brass cylinder for, sitting between the handlebars? A wet cell battery for the headlamp?

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my Harley and I love the lady that sold it to me even more. She's like a second mother to me. But, if she gave me that crap about selling me a lifestyle I'd probably have to walk away.

Was it Victoria? She's straight up. She has her father's 1911 he carried in Korea, and Vietnam (career marine). It's sweet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom