Mower is trying to kill me.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do not get me wrong. The new riding mower you guys bought me is a God send. Makes it so I can easily mow the yard without hurting myself. You folks have my undying gratitude.

My only problem is that freaking tire will not stay fixed. Slime helped, but leak came back. More slime and a plug fixed for a few weeks, now the leak is back worse. I think I may not have gotten the plug in good since it has been many, many years since I last did one. I am going to try it again here in a bit.

Other problem is trying to install the bagger setup. I meant to get that done weeks ago then a health problem hit first me then the wifey poo. Working on it today and found I am not nearly has handy as I used to be no matter what my wife says. Maybe she is saying handsie. Not real sure. :P :P :P

Anyway, just needed to vent while I recover for the next attempt.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bagger is most of the way done. Still have to install the side shute (easy) and then the front counter weight. Only bad thing is that I had to leave off the rear motor cover. Just a plastic piece for looks but it is where I had my OSA sticker. :cry3:

Adhdferret

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Do not get me wrong. The new riding mower you guys bought me is a God send. Makes it so I can easily mow the yard without hurting myself. You folks have my undying gratitude.

My only problem is that freaking tire will not stay fixed. Slime helped, but leak came back. More slime and a plug fixed for a few weeks, now the leak is back worse. I think I may not have gotten the plug in good since it has been many, many years since I last did one. I am going to try it again here in a bit.

Other problem is trying to install the bagger setup. I meant to get that done weeks ago then a health problem hit first me then the wifey poo. Working on it today and found I am not nearly has handy as I used to be no matter what my wife says. Maybe she is saying handsie. Not real sure. :P :P :P

Anyway, just needed to vent while I recover for the next attempt.
Rick.

Hi my name is Bobby, you want a friend?

I sure as hell do, I am heading home from PA tomorrow, I should be home Wednesday and if you are around the okc metro I can take you, or hey even that tire and get it fixed up.

We can set up the bagger as well.

That is if you want it, give you my number and if you need something call me! I can attempt to or at the very least let you know when I can be there.

If that is something you see as ok...message me

Latest posts

Top Bottom