Multiple shooting Victims at Lake Hefner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Difficult question: if you had been a relative, close friend, whatever, and was award of this fellow's state of mind, would you have denied him of his ability to have a firearm? Next question: do you currently know anyone that falls into this category?

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people simply have "broken" minds (call it defective or whatever), where things just don't work properly. It's been that way since the beginning, it will be that way until the end.

Sometimes a "patch" (meds, therapy, etc.) works (or at least helps), and sometimes it doesn't.

Mental conditions themselves aren't illegal. All we can really do (if we want to maintain a truly free society) is respond to illegal actions, such as threats and violence. Sadly, it always has (and always will) result in loss of life at times.

Just my two cents. :drunk2:

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw an interview this morning with a lady who was concerned after viewing some of this fellow's videos. She contacted OKPD and FBI. FBI did look into it, and closed the file. I missed the part of the interview where she told when this happened, but or must have been fairly recent.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could not agree more with that, but in reality we are a society that does not exercise self control. So we end up with speed limits, intoxication limits, sexual contact limits, and on and on. Those seem to work at first, so we set some additional limits, and we get to the point where we are now. I don't have any answers, just lots of questions I ask myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom