My guilty denim pleasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now all you need is some affliction shirts.

bwahhahahaha

On the serious side though. My wife talked me into a pair of jeans from the Buckle a few years back. After wearing them I went back for another 2 pair. Those things lasted forever. If you're like me and only have a couple of pair you rotate, good money for jeans is worth it. If you have a closet full of crap in different colors for different occasions and different jeans for every shirt, maybe not.

I'm jeans, white tee and hoodie. 65% of the time. 43% I'm in shorts and a tee. 2% I'll step it up and wear a shirt with buttons.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only problem I have with nice jeans is going to the freaking mall to buy them. jeans aren't something to order online as two pair in same supposed size and style from same brand still fit differently.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A pair of Rock Revival's. I know a little bit about sewing, when I turned them inside out to wash them the seams are insane on these things. Even at made in china labor prices there's a metric ton of work in those pant's.
I also looked at a pair of Antique Rivet's yesterday marked down to $59. I think I am going to go buy them so I have 2 pair of jeans that fit me without needing to be held up with a belt and gun holster inside the waist. Even with an IWB my old Jeans are all loose as a goose.

Just too trendy for me...I think they look good on women but too flashy for men...I am stuck in the '90s though and still wear lucky if I wear preppy jeans.

10Seconds

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I only wear designer jeans.

But they are not more comfortable, you just are telling yourselves that to feel better about the high price.

Worn frequently, they do not last longer than regular jeans. Mek's wear out super fast. True Religion lasts longer.

You also have to be careful to not let all the stuff on the back cut or scratch your leather seats.

BUT - You guys are missing the point. You dont wear these jeans because YOU like them or not. There are only 2 reason for them:
1. You wear them because right now, its what the WOMEN like to see you in.
2. You wear them because they are expensive and everyone can see what a baller you are because you have on $300 jeans.

Latest posts

Top Bottom