My New Favorite Pig Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

torque

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yesterday down in Carter County.
ai155.photobucket.com_albums_s297_torque60_101_1031Small.jpg

torque

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The one on the right would probably go 150 or a little more.
Private land and an IO. INC. AK-47C. I never heard of an IO INC but a guy at work's brother wanted 400 for it and 500 rds of Brown Bear HP. I thought that it was a good deal and bought it just for this. I put a Sight Mark Ultra Reflex sight on it but it didn't make it through the 4 wheeler ride. Ran to Walmart and picked up this $34 red dot. Worked fine.

torque

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What optic/scope mount are you using on the saiga?

It's a B Square Shotgun mount. It attaches by replacing the hammer and trigger pins with screws and attaches to those. I had to modify it to fit on the IO AK. I found out that it's for Chinese AK's and Mak 90's only, but it didn't take much effort to make it work. It was shooting 4" groups at 100 yds. It's just a cheap Tasco Red Dot on it right now. I am sending the Sight Mark back to Sportsmans Guide for replacement. If the replacement craps out I'll probably fork up the cash for good reflex sight.
The big pig was 150 yds and I put it right through the heart.:thumbup3:

torque

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Sweet. The snow sure makes it easier to trackem.:thumbup3:

Couldn't have worked out better. Opening shot 150 yds. out, first one drops and what do they do.... break and run straight at me, the whole time I'm blasting away seeing them stumble at each hit. Bright red blood on that snow would have glowed in the dark. Trailed them at a dead run.:Heya:

Latest posts

Top Bottom