National Anthem singer says she was drunk during performance, will enter rehab

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't believe autotune could fix that.
Why didn't the sound man kill the mic?

Hopefully, her "career" is DEAD. That was beyond embarrassing. Disrespectful is more fitting.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being drunk really isn’t even an excuse! Many of the greatest performers of our time were high out of their minds and/or drunk as skunks, but they still kicked azz on stage lol. It’s called actually being talented
I mean, Dock Ellis threw a no-hitter while tripping balls on acid.

Ryan500L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That wasn’t just painful. It was embarrassing to listen to. I had never heard of the girl until this incident, and from what I heard, I won’t be looking into any of her other music.🤣
Didn't have auto tune working right, she's another manufactured Nashville artist. Look pretty and smile, singing doesn't matter.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Rehab is fun"

she's full of poop
Agreed, if your rehab is a party then you’re going to the wrong one!! Saw my sister-in-law is a hardcore drunk and has been to the same rehab 3 times she said she has a great time when they do crafts. 🤦🏼‍♂️ Seriously??!! You shouldn’t be miserable after the first week but it sure as hell shouldn’t be all fun and games. And she wonders why she keeps relapsing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom