Looking for a place to hunt coyote, I got one for you.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lonestar_Okie

Marksman
Reaction score
I have been loosing a lot of birds to coyotes this past year, but I have special needs children and cat seem to catch them. Now the are coming up within 10 yards of my home where my non verbal child likes to look out over the property.
Time is a commodity I have little of, but this problem needs to end.
For someone who is responsible I will let you hunt my property, I also have a healthy deer heard with a couple descent young bucks that you can hunt in exchange for their carcass.
I am in Pottawatomie County. Drop me a line if interested

Lonestar_Okie

Marksman
Reaction score
One thing that would definitely offset my lack of time would be for me to use time nobody else is. Unfortunately, the ability to drop over $2000 for a decent thermal optic so that I can take them in the dark is just not an option. However, I distinctly remember you know some four years ago, I had a little bit more that money sitting around. For the life of me, I just can’t remember what happened who changed all that

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you were closer I would take care of them coyotes for you just to help you out. Three hours one way travel doesn't work into my schedule. Hopefully someone will come along closer. A solution may be to get a older big dog good with children, not hyper, that will keep them at bay if that could be a option. I have great periniese crosses that are calm and very protective of my grandkids when they are at my house. They also keep coyotes from killing chickens and livestock

Cbam

Marksman
Reaction score
I have been loosing a lot of birds to coyotes this past year, but I have special needs children and cat seem to catch them. Now the are coming up within 10 yards of my home where my non verbal child likes to look out over the property.
For someone who is responsible I will let you hunt my property, I also have a healthy deer heard with a couple descent young bucks that you can hunt in exchange for their carcass.
I might be able to help you out. Send me a private message.

Lonestar_Okie

Marksman
Reaction score
Two Great Pyrenees will literally tear a 'yote in half. Donkeys hate 'yotes as well.
Love to have a couple of donkeys but a 1,500 dollar miniature donkey ain’t where it’s at. Dogs need training or you have to purchase them trained. So like everybody else, I just need a little more time and a little more money.

Lonestar_Okie

Marksman
Reaction score
If you were closer I would take care of them coyotes for you just to help you out. Three hours one way travel doesn't work into my schedule. Hopefully someone will come along closer. A solution may be to get a older big dog good with children, not hyper, that will keep them at bay if that could be a option. I have great periniese crosses that are calm and very protective of my grandkids when they are at my house. They also keep coyotes from killing chickens and livestock
I have been looking at dogs just having the time to train them as the problem when we first moved here we had a mastiff and a couple other dogs and the coyotes were a problem now we’re down to one old dog on her last leg. The coyotes did get our little terrier because she thought she could run out with the big dogs during a coyote chase and they wound up getting her.

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love to have a couple of donkeys but a 1,500 dollar miniature donkey ain’t where it’s at. Dogs need training or you have to purchase them trained. So like everybody else, I just need a little more time and a little more money.
Great Pyrenees are bred as livestock guardians and do not require training to protect flocks or herds. They do like to wander, but they come home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom