NBC Launches Internal Investigation over Altered(?) Zimmerman Call

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did I not say, "I will concede that the right does not have a monopoly on the truth"? You brought up the Breitbart/Sherrod example. With the Zimmerman example there are already T-W-O networks involved in distortions of the truth. NBC with their "altered tapes" and ABC with their having to "redact"/"enhance"/"clarify" their first video to show that Zimmerman did indeed have an injury to the back of his head. IMHO, it is easier to find the lib MSM doing these type of things(Zimmerman example and the other examples previously mentioned) rather than the conservative MSM.
I can post a long list of altered video on Fox if you like. ;)
A very long list indeed.

Of course, no one starts a thread on here about those.
Maybe I will.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I believe it was altered due to hidden agenda by the owners of the broadcasting network. Fueling the race dispute they created. The said first he was Hispanic, now he's a WHITE Hispanic. WTF!?.. is he white or is he Hispanic. Sounds like someone wants to seperate us. Every person no matter color or creed should be disgusted by the way the attepmt to right and wrong each dispute by color of people involved. We are all people. Bottom line.

Don't let media make you think anyone is different from one another. We are all human. Not a white or black human. By creating these seperations in us they turn us onto mindless zombies only siding with the race which we each catorgorize into.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not going to agree that all of those examples were "left wing". Those examples were media sensationalism, coupled with poor to terrible ethical conduct. That doesn't make it "left" or "right". Faux news does it's share of BS spin, too...you just don't notice it as much because they are not goring your particular ox.

There's too much of this right vs left divide. There are a **** ton of liberal people who support guns. There are probably more conservatives who oppose taking away the ability to obtain a safe and legal abortion. Unless you are talking about NE23rd and Lincoln, then the (D) stands for "duh" and the (R) stands for "Religion R Us"

You sure you're not really a libertarian? Or you using liberal in the classic sense? LOL.

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A very long list indeed.

Maybe I will.

I wonder, who did we blame for right-wing bias before Faux and talk radio? Oh yeah, we had the "Fairness" doctrine.

Makes you wonder about these networks all these years....

My bad.

jwv

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Do you all realize that there are two versions of the Zimmerman 911 call. One is the actual call made by Zimmerman. The other is the edited, altered, fan the flames of racism, etc., etc. NBC version. The fact that NBC is doing an "internal investigation" makes me feel all warm, fuzzy and believe that they are really trying to do the "right-for-the-left-thing". Nothing like altering/slanting a story to fit their lib agenda?
:pissed::pissed:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/03/31/NBC-Fanning-Flames
NBC Launches Internal Investigation over Altered Zimmerman Call
by Dan Rieh l 1 day ago

"The altered version made it appear as though Martin's race was an important factor that night for Zimmerman, when, in fact, he was only answering a question posed by a 911 dispatcher."

http://www.policeone.com/patrol-iss...oducer-fired-over-editing-Zimmerman-911-call/

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would hope that many of you are already familiar with the Saul Alinsky (idolized by Obama and Hillary) quote: "In the beginning the organizer's first job is to create the issues or problems."---Saul Alinsky. This quote is probably the guiding principle in many/most of the things done by the Obama administration, the leftwing lib MSM and all the progressive libs to further/expand their agendas. IMHO, it certainly was the guiding force for the for the A-L-T-E-R-E-D V-E-R-S-I-O-N(see Breitbart quote below) of the Zimmerman 911 call aired by NBC. IMHO, NBCs too little/too late apology does nothing to regain/enhance any credibility that may have ever had before the airing of the tape. IMHO, NBC KNEW what they were doing BEFORE the A-L-T-E-R-E-D V-E-R-S-I-O-N even went to air. Finally, IMHO, the only regret that they have shown is the fact that they were caught and called to task on what they did.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/03/31/NBC-Fanning-Flames
NBC Launches Internal Investigation over Altered Zimmerman Call
by Dan Rieh l 1 day ago

"The altered version made it appear as though Martin's race was an important factor that night for Zimmerman, when, in fact, he was only answering a question posed by a 911 dispatcher."

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A very long list indeed.

Maybe I will.

Maybe you should.

Seriously: I for one would be very interested in seeing such a list with links and note on exactly what was edited.

Latest posts

Top Bottom