Zimmerman Protest At full force

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buzzgun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is an uncensored recording of the call...........it is very clear that Zimmerman had lost contact with Martin........when the dispatcher asked Z for his address, Z says he doesn't want to give it out because he doesn't know where the kid is.........

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/raw-911-call-zimmerman-made-to-sanford-police/vGZq9/

The media, the race baiters and a few ignorant people on this thread have tried to make it sound like Z followed Martin, confronted him and started the fight........there is NO evidence to indicate that it happened that way.........

The foolishness found in some of the posts on this thread is absolute proof of the "Law of Logical Argument" which states-

Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Last edited:

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let's see, the kid smoked weed, flipped off a camera, might have been in a couple of fights, beat the hell out of a stalker (which the beating didn't look to be that bad anyway) and posted a pic of a handgun on Facebook. ooooooooo.....he was an evil bastard.

Forgot a couple things.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2120504/Trayvon-Martin-case-He-suspended-times-caught-burglary-tool.html

The teen was suspended from school three times

He was on suspension when he was shot in February, after officials caught him with a 'marijuana pipe' and a baggie with drug residue

Trayvon was kicked out of school in October for graffiti after he was allegedly caught with a 'burglary tool' and a bag full of women's jewelry

Officials also suspended him once for skipping school and tardiness

Oh yeah, that's right. He was headed out for a snack and a pop. Nefarious behavior indeed.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_the_media_choose_not_to_know_about_trayvon.html

Trayvon, in fact, had become a devotee of the druggy concoction known as "Lean," also known in southern hip-hop culture as "Sizzurp" and "Purple Drank." Lean consists of three basic ingredients -- codeine, a soft drink, and candy. If his Facebook postings are to be believed, Trayvon had been using Lean since at least June 2011.
On June 27, 2011, Trayvon asks a friend online, "unow a connect for codien?" He tells the friend that "robitussin nd soda" could make "some fire ass lean." He says, "I had it before" and that he wants "to make some more." On the night of February 26, if Brandy had some Robitussin at home, Trayvon had just bought the mixings for one "fire ass lean" cocktail.

Trayvon posed for one photo with raised middle fingers, another with wads of cash held in an out-stretched arm. One YouTube video shows him refereeing a fight club-style street fight. A cousin had recently tweeted him, "Yu ain't tell me yu swung on a bus driver," meaning, if true, that Trayvon had punched out a bus driver.

Practically a boy scout we had there.

He was wearing a hoodie and looking around the neighborhood that he lived in.

And meeting the very description of the burglars and vandals that had been plaguing the neighborhood.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/06/what_the_media_choose_not_to_know_about_trayvon.html

Zimmerman did the prudent thing by reporting Trayvon to the police. Ever since the Florida real estate bust, the Retreat at Twin Lakes had been troubled by vacancies, foreclosures, and renters of dubious repute. The community had suffered numerous break-ins and home invasions, the perpetrators of which were all young men, most of them black. "We report all suspicious persons & activities to the Sanford Police Department," reads the standard neighborhood watch sign at the community's gated entrance. If Trayvon did not fit the bill, no one did.

But hey, he could have been Obama 35 years ago.

hfa68

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The media, the race baiters and a few ignorant people on this thread have tried to make it sound like Z followed Martin, confronted him and started the fight........there is NO evidence to indicate that it happened that way.........

Help me out a little bit. My job got in the way of watching the whole trial, so I'm going with just that recording. Was Z in a vehicle that identified who he was? Where was Z running to? Doesn't sound like he was running away. How Long was that recording? And since I wasn't there when this all went down, tell me who really did what or said what first? Because all I know is that the other half of the story died with Martin.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Martins past has zero to do with the incident. I don't either person did anything wrong, until "contact" was made. Which is the true tragedy. I also think it was strange behavior for zim to follow the kid.

Forgot a couple things.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-He-suspended-times-caught-burglary-tool.html

Practically a boy scout we had there.

And meeting the very description of the burglars and vandals that had been plaguing the neighborhood.

But hey, he could have been Obama 35 years ago.

purplehaze

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The truth rarely comes out in court. A version of a story is told and in this case only half the story could be conveyed. I think the verdict was correct with the evidence that was presented. But, it was a tragedy and one no one should be proud of that incident.

The evidence in court proved Z was right.

He killed his attacker in the belief that his life would end if he didn't shoot him.

Nothing illegal here.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The truth rarely comes out in court. A version of a story is told and in this case only half the story could be conveyed. I think the verdict was correct with the evidence that was presented. But, it was a tragedy and one no one should be proud of that incident.

People would do well to remember this ...

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Martins past has zero to do with the incident. I don't either person did anything wrong, until "contact" was made. Which is the true tragedy. I also think it was strange behavior for zim to follow the kid.

I actually agree but the false narrative of an innocent little boy portrayed by the media is why this case ever went to trial. However, the background of multiple burglaries by young, black, males certainly has a bearing on why Zman would be more apt to observe Martin in the first place.

The situation itself is a tragedy to be sure. One real problem is it allows leaders like Jesse Jackson and Al Shapton to focus on racism while ignoring the epidemic of the black on black murders that happen in insane numbers every year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom