Neat Idea For You Old Fellas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Stir it around and make a nice think paste, and then use it for mortar mix it the construction of a brick **** house. Then people can say I was built into a brick **** house. I think that would suit me just fine. I'm mostly full of it anyway.

Provo Privy

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My family knows I could care less what happens to my corpse when I die. Leave it at the morgue for all I care. Why waste money on a dead body. If you must, have me cremated and dump me out at the lake or wherever.

I'm the same way. Toss my ashes in the corrals to be at peace surrounded by bull$hit.

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had a friend pass away years ago and wanted his ashes to be dumped over the airport (Sundance) well another friend took the deceased persons ashes up in a Stearman (belonged to the deceased), guy in front dumped them. Big mistake. The ashes blew back into the cockpit and all over the 2 guys in the Stearman and the cockpit. True story

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a friend pass away years ago and wanted his ashes to be dumped over the airport (Sundance) well another friend took the deceased persons ashes up in a Stearman (belonged to the deceased), guy in front dumped them. Big mistake. The ashes blew back into the cockpit and all over the 2 guys in the Stearman and the cockpit. True story

I'll bet he had that in mind when he made that request! :laugh6:

Latest posts

Top Bottom