Need 22 mag rifle recommendations

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have lots of 22 mag but nothing to shoot it with. Looking for either a bolt action or a lever rifle but I don't even know who makes reliable ones. Or for that fact what are the good 22mags of yesteryear that I'm sure are still better than today's plastic guns?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks
Andy

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
I have lots of 22 mag but nothing to shoot it with. Looking for either a bolt action or a lever rifle but I don't even know who makes reliable ones. Or for that fact what are the good 22mags of yesteryear that I'm sure are still better than today's plastic guns?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks
Andy

If you can't find something that suits your needs, I'd happily give that ammo you won't be using a new home.:naughty:

P.S. Love the Avatar, Ron Swanson Rocks!

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why not consider semi autos? I'm very happy with my Remington 597 in .22WMR. I've got a Burris Fullfield II on it and it has some great "reach out and touch" capabilities!

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Marlin used to make a good, not expensive, bolt action called the Marlin MN, if I'm not mistaken. It was box magazine fed and I've heard good things about them. Might stumble onto one at the big show in Tulsa this weekend. Last one I saw was at a small show in Durant and I believe the asking price was $275, but that was last year and my memory isn't what it used to be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom