Need 9mm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw this on Facebook just now so tomorrow would be Friday, May 10th.

Guessing they will go for between $150-$200 per 500. Probably in the lower end of that range, but I'm not sure.

i146_photobucket_com_albums_r270_n2sooners_9mmsale_zps0f3ffa36_png_original_.png

http://www.freedommunitions.com/default.asp

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And since they put word out now they will probably go pretty fast. Might want to make an account now if you don't have one and plan on trying to buy some.

65ny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's going fast. It's also about .35 per round....
The reloads and new were pretty close in price, so I ordered some. At the time I hit "add to cart" there were about 80 in stock. After I finished checking out I went back to check stock and they were gone..... (fingers crossed) The stock on the reloads is dropping quick. It looks like they're selling at least 500 rounds a SECOND if not more than that.
It kinda sucks paying .35 per round for 9mm ball ammo...I wonder if that's where the price will eventually level out...??.....

n2sooners

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think as supply catches up to demand the price will drop. It can't remain artificially high once the supply catches up, there are too many manufacturers who have to compete with each other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom