New weather chick

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
farm4.static.flickr.com_3660_3619749326_0ee71f459f_z.jpg_78d565b723da07eb5656c0531b31036f.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im not so sure. when we were dating my wife was happy if i would take her to dinner and a movie. Now i think i may end up like the fire chief if i dont buy her that flatscreen tv shes been wanting.:gun2::uhh:

lol ... yeah ... that's how it works ... she acts happy and you think she is ... ;)

In all seriousness though I used to tell my boys to pay real close attention to how their girlfriends treated their other people around them. Relationships start out good ... it's when folks think they have you snagged (male and female alike) that their real personality comes out.

God knows I've been fooled a time or two ... or five ... GC and I will be together 'til one of us dies ... God love him I know I'LL NEVER marry again ... lol You guys are WAY TOO much trouble ... ;)

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chan 25, Fox has a new weather chick to compete with the other channels. She is doing a good job from what I can see. :D

I agree, and another thing, she is not blonde. Now, most weather people have a degree in this science, so I must assume she does. My wife, Mrs. LW gets tired of all the blondes on the news desks, if you will, and I tend to agree, although Mrs. LW was a pretty hot blonde in her day, and grey now, but a very nice grey. OH well, D, what do we old guys know anyway?

Latest posts

Top Bottom