NO MORE SAFETY CANS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Got this little kit on Amazon for around $10. Comes with 3 nozzles and vents. And the drill bit.

I’ve probably spilled gallons of gas with safety cans. Hate the nozzle designs on them.

This should work nicely now.

IMG_1932.jpeg
IMG_1934.jpeg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have several of the cans below, I buy everyone I see. 10 years ago a buddy called and was out at the BX on Base, said 5 gallon gas cans were clearance at $5, I said get me 10 of them. It was to be a few days before he dropped them off. In the mean time I gave 6 of my old ones like below to another friend. The new ones came, I asked him to fill 3 of them and he did before he dropped them off. I thought cool ****! UNTILL I went to fill up an old rock buggy, I was pissed bad! I could literally piss faster. I stopped and took the 10 new ones and drove straight to my other buddy who I gave the 6 old ones to. Told him I brought him 10 brand new ones, I want my old 6 back. He said no problem. Then a week later he calls and says these new ones ain’t worth ****! I laughed and told him that remember I said I did not like em.

These old ones are the best there is, flat bottom and won’t turn over and spill, pour as fast as you want. The new ones had that carb compliant ******** and would piss gas, it would take forever to fill a tank.

And the sad thing is the company was in Miami Ok and had been for damn near a century, but the govt and stupid asses lighting themselves on fire trying to burn piles got too costly. I have at least 20 of the 5 gal and 2-1/2 gallon ones. I buy everyone I see. I buy kits for them to replace jacked up nozzels and caps and keep them out of the Sun to make them last!

IMG_8183.jpeg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They make 1 gallon too. Still pricey, but when I switched over to these I had 4 or 5 different plastic cans in my shed and I think one of them was actually intact and usable.

I guarantee you that I threw away more than $100 worth of not terribly old, broken nozzle gas cans. I just got sick of dropping $20-$40 every other year because of some insane nozzle design that usually leaks, glugs, take 5 minutes to empty and will always break. I ain't doin it! lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom