NO MORE SAFETY CANS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They make 1 gallon too. Still pricey, but when I switched over to these I had 4 or 5 different plastic cans in my shed and I think one of them was actually intact and usable.

I guarantee you that I threw away more than $100 worth of not terribly old, broken nozzle gas cans. I just got sick of dropping $20-$40 every other year because of some insane nozzle design that usually leaks, glugs, take 5 minutes to empty and will always break. I ain't doin it! lol
Here you go. Use with or without the funnel. Who cares what color it is?

https://www.amazon.com/Eagle-UI-10-FSB-Safety-Kerosene-Capacity/dp/B0030V7TK0?ref_=ast_slp_dp&th=1

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need to grab one more and I’ll be set. There’s room on the shelf for it so it won’t be in the way. That’ll give me a minimum of 20 gallons on hand at all times which is more than I see myself ever needing on stand by. Come to think of it another 100’ extension cord wouldn’t hurt either. That way if I ever had to resort to my little 4000 watt portable I could bring each circuit (it has two) into the house.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im lucky if i get 2 year of use from a gas can before it is stolen, i was using 5 gal gas cans but switched over to 2 1/2 gal for the mower and a couple of 1 gal for the weedeater, blower and chainsaw I can keep 2 2 1/2 and 2 1 gal cans locked in a tool box on the trailor and my 5 gal diesel can i keep locked with a chain around the bottom handle, going to have to get something bigger now that i have a bigger tractor that uses more fuel than my small one.

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who needs that expensive can when you can get these bad boys FOR FREE at WalMart?

IMG_6564.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom