NRA press conference live at 10:00 am-stream live at NRA.ORG

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think there must be some validity to the idea of violent games cause problems for some people.
Advertising agencies pay millions of dollars for just a few seconds of your attention so they can manipulate your thinking; with games people completely immerse themself in it for hours.

jchip123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I felt the NRA presented the facts well, there was no offers made to give up our rights the offers made were to help find a solution to the mess we have now. Pointing fingers at those that are truly trying to help only shows our enemies we are weak and divided and easy to concur.

Last edited:

jwv

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I felt the NRA presented the facts well, there was no offers made to give up our rights the offers made were to help find a solution to the mess we have now. Pointing fingers at those that are truly trying to help only shows our enemies we are week and divided and easy to concur.

I agree there's nothing to be gained by fighting about the response of the NRA. The way I see it we are going to be in one hell'va fight in the coming year. The number of stupid ideals that are being proposed by our Government is enough to not set back gun rights but to eliminate them. Open carry is one of them that Bidden is considering of doing away with.
No face to face sales and as many here know a lot more BS ideals are being put on the table.
It's going to take a lot people to stand up and start pushing back against those who are intent on taking us down a path that will eventually lead to losing our rights.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I thought what was said was valid, and represented the NRA well. As far as a spokesperson????? I don't get it I guess. I have all the respect in the world for a man who is the leader of a group(NRA) in a tough situation, making a speech that will be heard worldwide, and is representing thousands of people, to get up there as the leader and be the one who will speak on behalf of his organization with interest. No spokesmen needed. Who would you want.................Uncle Ted??

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, you would get someone who had some modicum of charisma and convincibility. Lapierre simply is not an impressive speaker. Sometimes it takes more than a message. For instance, that same message, delivered by a Charlton Heston type would have received a much better response.

Latest posts

Top Bottom