O. S. U.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Make jokes, that's fine. As for dez, he was Interviewed illegally, he was told he couldn't have a lawyer present when he could. While he couldn't go to jail over it, it certainly could affect his livelyhood.

Illegally? He was lied to? Probably. NCAA is full of that kind of BS. But that doesn't make the interview illegal? He wasn't Miranda'ized or whatever. This wasn't some criminal interrogation. It was just the rules of the stupid game Dez agreed to by virtue of being a college athlete. LOL poor Dez Bryant and his livelihood?

I cry no tears for Dez.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Illegally? He was lied to? Probably. NCAA is full of that kind of BS. But that doesn't make the interview illegal? He wasn't Miranda'ized or whatever. This wasn't some criminal interrogation. It was just the rules of the stupid game Dez agreed to by virtue of being a college athlete. LOL poor Dez Bryant and his livelihood?

I cry no tears for Dez.

But Buick does....

[video=youtube_share;owzhYNcd4OM]http://youtu.be/owzhYNcd4OM[/video]

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, you've been part of scandals even when your program was licking boot heels. See Dexter Manley, Hart Lee Dykes and getting the second worst sanctions in NCAA history. 2nd only to SMU's "Death Penalty" which your program actually avoided only at the last minute by willfully licking said boot heels.

Keep living in the past dude. It's really working for you.

If struggling is taking a share of a big 12 title, I'll live.

Share. HA!! You lost head to head with K-State. Weak sauce that OU has been reduced to. Bragging about a "share" of the title with a team they lost to at home. :laugh6:

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thwre were no hookers. I think you guys are mistaking osu for the sh!tstain in norman. Where everyone gets free houses for their parents, no show jobs, new cars and gas cards. Osu got the near death penalty, switzer was doing stuff 100 times worse and getting away scot free. The fact that osu said no to tye oklahoma congress's money in the 40s and ou gladly took it speaks volumes. Once a cheater, Always a cheater.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No excuses, just pretty funny to me that you guys act like OU has been immune from this same kind of ****. So long as we keep winning and OU keeps struggling I'm good.

No really.... excuses and pointing the finger at OU for whatever reason.... as if it justifies anything.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If struggling is taking a share of a big 12 title, I'll live.

Only won it 8 times and a national title thown in. Struggling hard.....

I love when O state fans start throwing around how great the program is and ignore the records and the championships. OSU is a good team, I thought a class act, seems in was wrong, but stop trying to throw stones at one of the best programs in college football history. It would take a long time to equal what OU has accomplished.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I cry no tears for Dez.

He asked for an attorney and was told no, even though he is allowed one by the ncaa rules. So yeah, the snookered him. He was a scared kid who never slept in a bed until college. But you go ahead and be a dick to kid who barwly escaped the ghetto. I hope you never choke on that silver spoon up your ass.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
83-17-7

Nothing more needs to be said. That's dominance.

Good luck Pokes, make all the excuses you need, it's going to be a long road.

Latest posts

Top Bottom