O. S. U.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a Poke fan and bring up that record often a couple of my friends when they get mouthy................sometimes I add couple other stats to the 83-17-7.........OSU had 28 Bedlam games with zero points...........and didn't score in the first 8 Bedlam games.

The first time they ever won bedlam in my lifetime was 1995 and I was a junior in H.S. Marinate on that. My two best friends in the world are the biggest pokes I know and they do often.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are going to bring up past records, you have allows past misdeeds, and ou has a lot of them far more than osu.

That's true, but if doesn't invalidate anything OSU has done, if it's proven they have committed some improprieties. Each program stands tall and falls on its own merit. Each school's ethics and morality should be judged upon its own merits. I'll be the first to admit OU has had a tainted past.

The real measure is how the school administrators and coaches deal with it. If if comes out that some crap went down, and Gundy dealt with it swiftly, I'll think pretty highly of him and the program.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Only Bedlam game I've been to was the 15-15 tie in Stillwater in 92'..............that's about the most pumped and deflated I've ever seen any crowd at any sporting event.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a Poke fan and bring up that record often a couple of my friends when they get mouthy................sometimes I add couple other stats to the 83-17-7.........OSU had 28 Bedlam games with zero points...........and didn't score in the first 8 Bedlam games.

I gotta say, last year's game was a tough one. We beat their ass all the way until the last g**damned play.

Pretty funny about a decade ago I was a pull for both teams until they played each other kind of guy. Then I got to be friends with a real OU fan that cheered when OSU players got hurt, etc. Sum ***** turned me.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I never understood this argument from OSU fans. By that logic millions of people cannot root for professional sports teams.

I think it has to do with the bandwagon nature of many OU fans. That somehow OSU fans are more "pure" fans because we cheer our team on despite the bad times we have had. I've never been one to use that one, being as I did not attend OSU either. Damn sure regret it though when I go to games. Missed out on a helluva lot of good times.

gearys 5600

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gotta say, last year's game was a tough one. We beat their ass all the way until the last g**damned play.

Pretty funny about a decade ago I was a pull for both teams until they played each other kind of guy. Then I got to be friends with a real OU fan that cheered when OSU players got hurt, etc. Sum ***** turned me.

I have some friends that are OSU fans and are the poorest sports I have ever seen...Sum bitches turned me too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom