Official: OSA NFA Timeline Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well after 269 days my bannish 30’s got approved today. Silencer central made the process seamless now I have to wait for sheriff notification then shipping. I’d guess week of august 1st sometime I should have them.
What is the wait for Sheriff notification? I thought the copy of form was sent during the application process.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is the wait for Sheriff notification? I thought the copy of form was sent during the application process.
It says on the website upon approval notice must be sent to sheriff (rural) or chief leo that they are shipping nfa items to a resident. They have a week to say if you're a restricted person then ship it to your door.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It says on the website upon approval notice must be sent to sheriff (rural) or chief leo that they are shipping nfa items to a resident. They have a week to say if you're a restricted person then ship it to your door.
Interesting. Must be a Silcencer Central thing.

Thank you for the clarification

mmerrill

It makes sense if you don't think about it.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got the approval email from the ATF today, 219 days. I lost patience yesterday and went to Josh Beecheens .gov page. There I found a Help With Federal Agency tab and filled out a short form then hit submit. Someone from his staff called me within an hour and sent me one more form to sign.

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
296 days from submission to delivery
IMG_7425.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom