OHP shooting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been flooding for weeks. All we have heard is turn around don't drown. I'm sure the Troopers are getting tired of it as well. Now for the umpteenth time they see someone in high water. They know the truck is screwed. Yes they are a bit condescending but had the dead guy and brother listened both would be alive. Instead they attacked the Trooper was justified in shooting armed or unarmed but when a armed man attacks you have the right to kill, especially when your a police officer. I guess I can pin some blame on the trooper for being over the top but this incident was 99.5% the bad guy and 0.5% the trooper, and not even the trooper that shot, he did everything right. So far everything the family has said has been a lie.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the report i saw on kotv said the pastor was on top of the OHP officer holding his head under water... they said if you listen to the audio you hear his radio going under the water... pastor or not the guy was trying to kill the OHP officer.

Maybe he was baptizing him?

OHP is part of THE WAR AGAINST WHITE CHRISTIANS

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The faith bible church members should all get shitfaced on Old Crow and Busch Light, and wage holy war against their oppressors.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got my truck loaded and am heading north as soon as the looting starts. Until then, I need to know who's hiring the "paid protestors" in OK....:rubhands:

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Barking commands as if he was amp'd up on something. Preacher should have stayed in the water until they ALL chilled the fcuk out.

This video should be titled "When Dumbasses Collide".

Exactly!!

I believe this was a justified use of force on the officer's part. That being said, the officer should be reprimanded for escalating a situation. He should be held to a higher standard. He's the one whose job it is to go into situations like this. He's the one who hasn't been drinking. If you had his exact situation, except replace the left cop with a non-jerk, who isn't barking at the guys incessantly, I believe the entire ordeal turns out differently and no one ends up dead. There was no reason for the officer to act like that.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
- When I lived out there my senile neighbor's 35 year old grandson got arrested twice for manufacturing meth in her garage/house. Everytime he got out he started cookin'. Gotta do something when you never sleep, right?

He mowed the grass at night.

One night his riding lawnmower (stolen) broke. I went to bed at 11:00 and he was working on it under work lights in the yard, on a bunch of blankets he laid out. I woke up at 7:00 and he was still out there, and the lawnmower was broken down to it's base elements and spread out on the blankets in neat order. He never fixed it. Grass grew up around it. I think it's still there.

- One time during a big snow storm in 2011 he came out in whitey tighties and boots and emptied two mags from a Glock into the ground behind the house.

- One time answered his back window to a truck that a woman drove up to it, like a fast food window, and he was wearing gauntlet gloves and respirator. Often times he'd have a box fan jammed in the window pointing outwards.

- One time the sheriff's showed up, knocked on the door (he was parolee/proby/suspended sentence all the time). No one answered. Cops left. The back door opens and he runs out with a bug tupperware tote, another dude had one too. They run them through the creek, set them in the pasture adjacent, then drive through the pasture and pick them up and boogie. Some real Keystone cops ****. That and him cutting my fence and dumping trash on my land led me to call the sheriff, where a sheriff gave me his first name and personal cell number written on an index card. Real nice dude.

- One time they burned trash during a burn ban. Volunteer FD came out. The tweakers boogied. Good thing too, because of the brake clean and syringes the firefighters found and called the law about. The law watched the house for the rest of the night. No one came home.

- Finally he tried to steal a guy up the road's central air conditioner unit. Guy confronted him, tweaker got a little knifey, went back to the pen.

- These have been Tales From Tweakerville...uh Hectorville, Oklahoma. Where Tulsa county meets Okmulgee county, fun begins. I no longer live there, but I do provide tours to those interested. These shockingly, horrifyingly, center around only one man - my former neighbor. The rest will be in my soon to be written memoir.

-RH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom