OHP shooting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just some perspective for those that have never been standing in the middle of 221st in the middle of the night. It ain't like 71st.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I'd have been that Trooper's partner I'd have told him to STFU. Nothing like throwing gas on a fire and then getting mad when the wind blows the flames back on ya.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just some perspective for those that have never been standing in the middle of 221st in the middle of the night. It ain't like 71st.

LOL my sister lives on 221st and Sheridan. They own the corner from 221st to about a mile down the road on Sheridan. If you Google map it, it looks like a salvage yard with a big ass home sitting in the middle of it.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if a cop yells at you, or ANYONE yells at you, for that matter, you are justified in charging and physically attacking them?

I'm just checking here, just trying to get clarification.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah cause that's what I said.......:screwy:

I never saw a gun come out of a holster either, I saw an armed man attack another one, and then I see people upset that the one doing the attacking got killed.....

I ain't saying the guy didn't deserve a good ass whoopin, but shoving a cop shouldn't be an automatic death sentence. If you don't want to play with drunk aggressive people all day, don't become a damn cop. They know what they're signing up for.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I ain't saying the guy didn't deserve a good ass whoopin, but shoving a cop shouldn't be an automatic death sentence. If you don't want to play with drunk aggressive people all day, don't become a damn cop. They know what they're signing up for.
So the fact that this guy had a gun doesn't change anything to you? How did the cop know that all he was gonna do was kick his butt?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

Attacking a cop, you pretty much take what you get. Sorry. Don't try to make excuses for the dipshit. If someone attacks me, I am NOT going to restrain myself from ending the scenario. Period. This guy wasn't DEFENDING himself from a cop or from ANYone... he ATTACKED a cop. Period. ATTACKED.

Guess we should side with the anti-2Aers who think we don't NEED guns, right? You can always de-escalate, you should try to retreat, you should find a way to extricate, you can use less-lethal force, blah blah blah. You sound very Californian with that statement, man. If you willfully attack a police officer, not defend, ATTACK - then you should be prepared for the possibility that cop is going to shoot your stupid ass.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So if a cop yells at you, or ANYONE yells at you, for that matter, you are justified in charging and physically attacking them?

I'm just checking here, just trying to get clarification.

He dis'd me bro! I'll show him!

It's part of the attitude that's rearing its ugly head across the country...black, white, citizen and cop.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Who said the shove caused an automatic death sentence?

The shove initiated the fight, a fight that continued after the shove. At some point in the fight the officer felt justified in using deadly force. There was nothing automatic about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom