OKC Gun Club?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience or are there any members here? I'm thinking about joining and was wanting to hear the pros and cons. Looks like a nice place form there website.

scottt

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm joining this month so I can't say what the club is like. I can tell you they aren't accepting any new members members for the rest of the year. If you haven't received an orientation email you can put in a new application but won't get in until next year.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went out and watched a Action Pistol match a couple months ago and would enjoy joining when I can. Seemed like a good bunch of people out there and with all the facilities available I don't think it's a bad deal at all.

JamesP82

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you want to get out there to check it out, send me a pm and we can try to work out a day. I've been shooting there for about 25 years, and would be happy to show you around.

jstaylor62

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been shooting at the OKC Gun Club for 30 years. Most of that time was with the Army National Guard, but I have always liked the range since my first times shooting there. There are a wide variety of shooting disciplines to enjoy, so you will quickly find people with common interests or addictions, depending on your wife's perspective. A quick search through OSA and you will find numerous incidents of people leaving expensive items at the range and having them returned by a club member. Where else in the world would that happen?

The OKC Gun Club is very kid friendly. A kid wanting to shoot will never be denied an opportunity to shoot at the range as long as there is a member present and the kid's parent or guardian is present.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been a member for a few years. Excellent range. Safe place. Family friendly. Many different ranges with options ranging from archery to pistols to black powder to modern sporting rifles. GREAT VALUE especially if you volunteer a work day.

Latest posts

Top Bottom