Oklahoma Militia law???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ROON

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do other states have a law making it Illegal to form a militia or gang like Oklahoma does. I understand the law making it Illegal to form a gang or forming any type of group that would have intentions of breaking any laws. But what about forming a "group" to protect our rights as American Citizens (2nd amendment) Would that still fall under that law? I have read somewhere that the National Guard is kind of like that but its still controlled by our govt. Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this. Its something I have been thinking about for a long time but due to recent actions against our rights I thought I would bring it up here.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know about our laws on this. I don't see how our government could say anything or do anything to us for forming a militia. We wouldn't be breaking any laws. Only getting together to protect our rights. And in case something ever did happen we would stand a fighting chance. I remember seeing some show on tv about states having there own militias. But when i watched it, it was so cheesy that I couldn't watch it any more. They were trying to act like they were navy seals. It was actually more funny than anything.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It does. Every breathing male and female constitutes it.

If you are looking for a bunch of people pretending to be army running around in camo in the wood, I have no idea

ROON

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It does. Every breathing male and female constitutes it.

If you are looking for a bunch of people pretending to be army running around in camo in the wood, I have no idea

I said Militia not a bunch of 400 pound men that couldn't run up a flight of stairs while the discovery channel films them.

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think you get into trouble when you start stockpiling weapons and munitions. If everybody maintains their own equipment and ammo I don't see what they could say about it.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think the same could also apply to everyone... If they have a record of you buying it they know where to go get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom