Oklahoma Militia law???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I said Militia not a bunch of 400 pound men that couldn't run up a flight of stairs while the discovery channel films them.

And I answered your question. We the people are the Militia. That is unless you are calling all OKIES 400 lb gurillas that cant go up a flight of stairs.

ROON

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I answered your question. We the people are the Militia. That is unless you are calling all OKIES 400 lb gurillas that cant go up a flight of stairs.

You must work for Fox News! Did I say all Oklahomans were 400 pound gorillas? NO you did.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It does. Every breathing male and female constitutes it.

If you are looking for a bunch of people pretending to be army running around in camo in the wood, I have no idea

I said Militia not a bunch of 400 pound men that couldn't run up a flight of stairs while the discovery channel films them.

You must work for Fox News! Did I say all Oklahomans were 400 pound gorillas? NO you did.

You typed it. Thats why I responded with UNLESS. English not your first language son? You are going in circles.

The people are the Militia. Period. There is no organization if that is what you are looking for.

There are only wanabes that could not join the regular military running around in camos playing soilder. Is that what you are looking for?

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're delusional.
Maybe you should crack a book and learn some history. Do you even know when the last time the Militia was called to arms? Id bet not. I bet you wouldn not even know who they constituted of. Just because It has not been called on in a long time does not mean it doesnt apply any more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom