Oklahoma Militia law???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oklahoma Code §4441. Composition of Militia Classes.
The Militia of the State of Oklahoma shall consist of all ablebodied citizens of the United States and all other ablebodied persons who shall be or shall have declared their intentions to become citizens of the United States, who shall be more than seventeen (17) years of age and not more than seventy (70) years of age, and said militia shall be divided into three (3) classes: The National Guard, the Oklahoma State Guard, and the Unorganized Militia.

there it is from the Oklahoma State Code. Any questions??

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually I think it was the high level of jackassery present. Thanks for contributing. I'm outa here

Since i know you didnt actually leave...
What you are looking for exists.
You WILL NOT find them on them posting on the interwebs in this day of the patriot act and you sure wont get any love by OSA trying to do so. The owner and admin of this site have made that very clear, as well they should.
That is the conclusion of this UMB public service announcement
************nothing follows************

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
....said militia shall be divided into three (3) classes: The National Guard, the Oklahoma State Guard, and the Unorganized militia.

Interesting, I've never heard of the Oklahoma state guard, and the only thing I can find online is a wikipedia stub. I've thought lately that I'd like to serve in something like the National Guard, but wouldn't want to be sent away from my family for extended periods of time and miss my boy growing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom