Oklahoma Zombie Annihilation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dale said if this match goes well, and we don't trash the place he might be able to convince the landowner to open it up to a run and gun. Here's hoping.,

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uhmmm, well, if there is no running then I might just have to shoot this one ... LOL Y'all don't laugh at me, it's been a long, long time ... I already talked GC into giving coming, he's turned his leave slip in (and to be honest, I'd drive down without him for this one).

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never shot any kind of competition at all so I'm curious about a few things. It says it will be approximately 120+ rounds needed, is that the number of both carbine and pistol combined? Is it mostly carbine or pistol or equal of each? Is there a specific style of hand gun and holster that works best in this type of competition? I see the entry fee is $65 but only the top 10 pay which pretty much guarantee's I'll not have a chance to make any back lol, do we get a T-shirt or something? If this isn't a running event I might be interested if I can afford enough ammo.

Any advice from those of you experienced in such things would be greatly appreciated :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom