Old Cemetery?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I own the land, and I bought it from my aunt and uncle. I would have to do some research to find out who they bought it from.
Sounds like you probably need someONE, not someMANY, to come investigate boots on the ground. And while caliberbob is there he can get in a little deer hunting too.

Chevy Chase Ellie GIF

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this at your Oklahoma place or your Texas place? If Oklahoma, this might help ...

https://www.okcemeteries.net/
It could very well be an old private family cemetery. I know of a few around here, but I don't know of anywhere they are tracked in any way.
This is at my house in Oklahoma.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
just ask an old neighbor? probably an old school or church or cemetery? look up the legal description to see who owns it. another is look up your township map for an old version. the schools and cemetery are marked on those.
There’s not a neighbor a mile or maybe two.
Does having a grave/cemetary put restrictions on what you can do with your land? What if it is Indian country?
I don’t even hunt around my house, so I’m not really worried about any restrictions especially where this is located.
I saw that for the first time a few months ago, didn't know that was your place. What a great spot to metal detect.
If you’ve got a good metal detector, we need to snoop around in there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom