Old Cemetery?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ClintC

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Wife and Daughter does ghost hunting. They have just about all the equipment. They would love to go walk and investigate the property. Let me know if they could go investigate.

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My Wife and Daughter does ghost hunting. They have just about all the equipment. They would love to go walk and investigate the property. Let me know if they could go investigate.
I have watched too many of the ghost shows to ever think of doing that. They have more guts than me.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Note to self; Built strange looking gate, add a few rusty posts. But don't tell anybody when you sell your property and let the keep guessing for many years to come.
Scatter a few flat rocks around with some old Nordic style 'runes' etched on them.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
There’s not a neighbor a mile or maybe two.

I don’t even hunt around my house, so I’m not really worried about any restrictions especially where this is located.

If you’ve got a good metal detector, we need to snoop around in there.
I do. When Ya goin?

If you can, look online for LIDAR images of that area. You might be surprised.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have watched too many of the ghost shows to ever think of doing that. They have more guts than me.
Every stinkin time they are in a situation looking for ghostesses, they hear or see something then they keep talking about it so they never hear anything else then break for commercials. When they come back, they repeat the last five minutes and discover it was nothing at all or an animal and it ain't Bigfoots.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey @retrieverman, does the cemetery show up on this map of Alfalfa County cemeteries?

https://www.okcemeteries.net/alfalfa/alfalfa.htm
[email protected]

1697571172448.png

Welcome, I am Sharon Adams; I am the Alfalfa County Area Coordinator
Help me to make this one of the most informative sites on the internet.

If you have information on cemeteries, or would like to volunteer to photograph or transcribe a cemetery, please e-mail area coordinator.

A special "thanks" is due to Glenn & Verna Lea (Hutcheson) Shroads for accompanying the photo volunteer on photo trips, digging out, brushing off, chalking markers to make them readable.

Another special "thanks" is due to Loleta Leslie, Chairperson of the Cherokee Strip Volunteer Leage, who's given us permission to use the information in their book, "Alfalfa County Oklahoma Cemeteries".

If you have previously submitted information which has not been published on this site, please re-send the information to area coordinator.

Top half of Alfalfa County.

1697570950358.png

Bottom half of Alfalfa County.
1697571011349.png

The maps are bigger and easier to read on the website.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom