OMG, really and you posted it?šŸ¤”

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
SPOILED BRATS, no matter if they be cats or humans, should NOT BE TOLERATED! We have become so affluent even our poor people, produce far too many SPOILED BRATS! That must be something that has never happened before in human history? Look at this video, then look at video of what happened in Portland, and all over this country, lately! Spoiled brats taking over whole sections of a city, blocking freeways, burning, looting, etc.! Is that the same thing as these cats attacking this MORON, to get his attention, or a spoiled brat kid, pitching a fit in a crowded store ti embarrassing his parents, or the socity that spoiled them, into giving them their way? The other thing all these people have in common is, THEY NEVER CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT THEMSELVES, ESPECIALLY THE PARENTS, OR SOCIETY, THAT SPOILED THEM, RIGHT? OVERWHELM THE NEXT RIGGED ELECTION WITH LEGITIMATE VOTES, THEN WITNESS THE VOTE COUNT, IF ALLOWED? IF WE DON'T TAKE BACK OUR GREAT COPUNTRY, THESE TYPE CATS WILL WIN! VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There was a big, fur ball, black cat that roamed our neighborhood. All the kids call him Panther. He would attack like that.

One day, I leave the house through the garage. Panther was trapped in my garage. No idea how long.

He leaps off of top shelf, at my face. I grabbed a claw hammer, on the work bench next to me and swung.

Hit him square up side head.
Hit the garage door opener. Panther staggers out and drops dead. 18 kids standing in the driveway and me holding a hammer.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom