OMG, really and you posted it?🤡

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cats are not the enemy, guys. I can do anything with my cats you guys can do with your dogs (give them meds, expect them to behave, know who ultimately owns the keys to this kingdom). People just don't bother to learn how to "talk" to their cats AND they let them get away with misbehaving from birth. Kinda like a lot of people have done their kids ... 🤷

Plus, he is messing with a crate, it looks like. Wonder if there were baby kittens in the crate and that was Momma??

Anyhooo ... Off to work for me. I'm already late today. 🤦

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he'd pick up a stick and beat 7 or 8 of that cat's 9 lives out of him, I'd bet that cat would run and hide the next time he comes around...
Yep.
Buddy decided he needed a kitten. Was sitting with him on the back porch discussing how we were going to fix everything wrong in the world today when that kitten leaped from the floor to my chest burying twenty needles into my flesh.
I swatted it across the room to get it off of me. A year later, that cat hides when I come around.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1662923175625.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom