Open carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mirge

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing those videos. I watched part of the first, then skipped to the last video. OUTRAGEOUS..................... watching the rest of first video now, and then going through them all.

iRIGHTi

Marksman
Reaction score
I watched the videos and I think we owe Mr. Tackett a big thanks for trying to get these knuckleheads to do the right thing procedurally. Tibbs should not have shut this down in committee but should have let it be reconsidered. This is a matter of a RIGHT that both the federal constitution and the Oklahoma constitution say that citizens of this state should have. Additionally, the Supreme Court has held this to be an individual right. What on God's green earth makes them think it needs to be limited by the legislature or even voted on by the people? The supreme law of the land has already stated this is every citizen's individual right! The politicians need to DO THE RIGHT THING!

Spec ops Grunt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd love for a massive protest, these guys are outrageous.

And the Tulsa World had an editorial up today congratulating them for keeping some of the "nuttier gun proposals" from going any where.

I'm frickin steamed.

Griffin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
WOW...

I was thoroughly shocked by the way the representatives conducted themselves. It seems as if they do not share the same definition and interpretation of the Second Amendment that most of us have, I think the best way to word their position would be to call it "Second Amendment Privilege" versus our inherent definition of "Second Amendment Right", though I fail to remember it being called "The bill of Privileges".

Furthermore, what I was most shocked and appalled by, was the amount of disrespect (which was closer borderline contempt) and bullying that was displayed. No matter what their stance on an issue maybe, anyone who exhibits that hostile nature, seemingly unwarranted hatred, and outright tyrannical logic and ruling has no business being in any kind of authority. The tone, language, and delivery used were entirely uncalled for, let alone the conclusion, or more precisely, lack thereof.

It is clear, whether they realize it or not, that their actions (and inactions) speak louder than words, which were, in themselves, quite loud!

Chis Griffin

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

007Poke

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What a bucket of crap!

They are just a bunch of conservative posers. We have a bunch of house cleaning to do. This MO is what is going to kill our country. Say what they want to hear and do as you please.

Latest posts

Top Bottom