OSA Deer Donation Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok guys ... I have spent this entire last year looking forward to me and Scott going out with @Oklahomabassin this fall but I'll be damned it just isn't gonna happen. I'm really bummed, too, because I have a chest freezer that is about to be completely empty. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Oh well ... It needed cleaning out anyway ...

I'd be willing to provide funds for processing (and physical help, too, though I'm not sure what kind of shape Scott is gonna be in) and help deliver to others if I can snag a little ground venison. Not even looking for a lot -- maybe just a package or two.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok guys ... I have spent this entire last year looking forward to me and Scott going out with @Oklahomabassin this fall but I'll be damned it just isn't gonna happen. I'm really bummed, too, because I have a chest freezer that is about to be completely empty. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Oh well ... It needed cleaning out anyway ...

I'd be willing to provide funds for processing (and physical help, too, though I'm not sure what kind of shape Scott is gonna be in) and help deliver to others if I can snag a little ground venison. Not even looking for a lot -- maybe just a package or two.
If youā€™re just wanting a few lbs of ground Iā€™ll give you some. I have a little bit left from last year still.

If I get another deer this year Iā€™d break ya off some of it tooā€¦ spread the generosity around

Or if bassin gets one on the ground for ya Iā€™d be more than happy to pick it up and get it skinned/quartered for ya and yā€™all could come help process/package at my place if you want. However it works out I suppose. No payment necessary, especially if I get some meat out of it too.

Iā€™ve also met @Tinytim and he isnā€™t far from me I could get him hooked up as well. @CHenry isnā€™t far either.

I like the late season when itā€™s nice and cold out. Again, Iā€™m just throwing ideas out there. But I am willing to help for sure.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If youā€™re just wanting a few lbs of ground Iā€™ll give you some. I have a little bit left from last year still.

If I get another deer this year Iā€™d break ya off some of it tooā€¦ spread the generosity around

Or if bassin gets one on the ground for ya Iā€™d be more than happy to pick it up and get it skinned/quartered for ya and yā€™all could come help process/package at my place if you want. However it works out I suppose. No payment necessary, especially if I get some meat out of it too.

Iā€™ve also met @Tinytim and he isnā€™t far from me I could get him hooked up as well. @CHenry isnā€™t far either.

I like the late season when itā€™s nice and cold out. Again, Iā€™m just throwing ideas out there. But I am willing to help for sure.
That is so sweet of you!! I'm not too far away from @CHenry either. Lol Unless he's moved ... šŸ¤” and, of course, I would share!

I don't mind showing up and doing whatever grunt work needs to be done. I'll even wash dishes if I have to! šŸ˜‰šŸ¤£ I'm a little like you -- prefer later in the season, also, but I wouldn't be adverse to helping anyone process any deer someone donated. My way of paying it forward. šŸ˜˜

Buck98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Different animal same question. There have been a few times during deer seasonā€™s that Iā€™ve had the opportunity to shoot a hog or two. Would anyone be interested in having one? Occasionally I will catch one in one of my traps. If itā€™s in the trap there is no hurry but if it was ā€œgunnedā€ down it would need to be handled in a timely manner. Iā€™m 27 miles SE of Ada so I know it wouldnā€™t be convenient for some people.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is so sweet of you!! I'm not too far away from @CHenry either. Lol Unless he's moved ... šŸ¤” and, of course, I would share!

I don't mind showing up and doing whatever grunt work needs to be done. I'll even wash dishes if I have to! šŸ˜‰šŸ¤£ I'm a little like you -- prefer later in the season, also, but I wouldn't be adverse to helping anyone process any deer someone donated. My way of paying it forward. šŸ˜˜
Cookies for venison?? I could probably help ya out as well. Lots of deer on the trail cameras.

Latest posts

Top Bottom