OSA guitar thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Beautiful 1987 MIJ Strat. Plays better than most of the US made strats I've managed to get my hands on.

Too bad I've still got no amp....doh :pissed:

ai528.photobucket.com_albums_dd323_jwhitney1320_Misc_1.jpg

ai528.photobucket.com_albums_dd323_jwhitney1320_Misc_7.jpg

MIJ is good! The Mustang I is $100 at GC. Double it for the MII....

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The truss rod on the EJ-200 is adjustable from the neck, under the little Gibson name plate. But I'd like to have the frets polished and bridge sanded as well. And I'm about as much a luthier as I am a gunsmith (read: I'm not).

TripleD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The truss rod on the EJ-200 is adjustable from the neck, under the little Gibson name plate. But I'd like to have the frets polished and bridge sanded as well. And I'm about as much a luthier as I am a gunsmith (read: I'm not).

Fret polishing is easy with fret polishing wheels for dremel type tools : http://www.stewmac.com/shop/Frettin...et_Polishing_Wheels.html?tab=Pictures#details
If the frets are really pitted you probably need new frets. My sg needs this and I haven't mustered the courage to take that on myself, yet.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanx. But Im a hack bass player. I have the disease of playing bass like a guitar player. I can stay in the pocket and play in time with the drummers bass drum but I have always had a weird sense of time.

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanx. But Im a hack bass player. I have the disease of playing bass like a guitar player. I can stay in the pocket and play in time with the drummers bass drum but I have always had a weird sense of time.

I've always been a bit of a frustrated bass wanna-be. Love the 'feel it in your bones" thing. I bought my son a "Fenderbird" when he was a wanna-be, but he blew it off and sold it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom