OSA legal experts: Let’s talk about personal property rights.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AT&T has been in my neighborhood installing fiber. They tore up my sprinkler system and left paint all over my driveway and sidewalk where they marked lines. Weighing my options now.
We must live near each other.

They will pay to fix the sprinklers. get and estimate and submit it. Doubtful on the paint.

Fiber is great so far, I’m getting 960 mbps down and up.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AT&T has been in my neighborhood installing fiber. They tore up my sprinkler system and left paint all over my driveway and sidewalk where they marked lines. Weighing my options now.

I don't know about where you live, but if it were here where I am in Tulsa the sprinkler system out by the street would be on a city easement or RoW. The same easement that allows AT&T to dig and bury the fiber optic cable. My property line doesn't extend into the sidewalk or apron by the curb. Including the driveway, which required a city inspection when I had my driveway redone. YMMV.

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Maybe after the lawyers get finished raping the bastages.

ODOT painted the highway recently on a windy day and managed to dust a bunch of homes and cars.
Son told me a buddy got a nice check.

I use to work in west OKC and there was a oilfield truck manufacturing company across the street. One day they decided to just paint them outside on a breezy day. Everyone that had a speck got a check.

Cryhavoc33

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A buddy suggested sneaking into where they park at night with a drill and perforating their tires.
🤣😂😆
Just do the ol BB under the valve stem cap trick. Put some clean gloves on, grab a daisy bb, unscrew their valve caps, put the BB in the valve caps and screw it back on just tight enough to let the air outta their tires without the caps poppin off, and let them tires empty lmao 😂 if you're worried about the neighbors ring camera footage or anything being used against ya if you do it yourself, just have a buddy or a younger relative that you know enjoys a little harmless "prank" justice wear a hoodie and hat so they won't be recognized on any cameras to do it for ya. **** if ya have a ring camera or know your neighbor has one that'll capture it and wanted to take it a step further and appear like a hero that was looking out for their company vehicles even though they did you dirty, you could watch from a window inside your house and when you see the "dang kids" are almost finished, you could run out and put on a good show for the ring camera of you yelling at those "dang kids" to get away from their company vehicles and give em a little foot chase scaring em off your property, and then just go back inside and let all the air outta them tires drain, because how were you supposed to know they put bbs in the valve stems, you figured them dang hooligans were just trying to find tools or catalytic converters they could steal? 🤷🏻

And the workers will be reeaallll pissed off that they have to take the extra time outta their rushed schedules to air their tires back up, which will give them the displeasure of sharing that feeling of having to deal with extra ******** because of other people's carelessness that they cause property owners regularly. Just in a way that's way less destructive way than the bs damage they cause with their lack of care for other people's personal property as they rush through their jobs, because the bbs in the valve caps won't destroy their COMPANIES vehicle tires, they'll just have to remove the bb from the valve stem cap and air em back up.

And if they wanna blame the property owner they can just show em the video of them being a good ol boy scaring them dang hooligans off that they thought were trying to steal from their ****** careless companies trucks as a good slap in the face lmao 😂

Cryhavoc33

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just do the ol BB under the valve stem cap trick. Put some clean gloves on, grab a daisy bb, unscrew their valve caps, put the BB in the valve caps and screw it back on just tight enough to let the air outta their tires without the caps poppin off, and let them tires empty lmao 😂 if you're worried about the neighbors ring camera footage or anything being used against ya if you do it yourself, just have a buddy or a younger relative that you know enjoys a little harmless "prank" justice wear a hoodie and hat so they won't be recognized on any cameras to do it for ya. **** if ya have a ring camera or know your neighbor has one that'll capture it and wanted to take it a step further and appear like a hero that was looking out for their company vehicles even though they did you dirty, you could watch from a window inside your house and when you see the "dang kids" are almost finished, you could run out and put on a good show for the ring camera of you yelling at those "dang kids" to get away from their company vehicles and give em a little foot chase scaring em off your property, and then just go back inside and let all the air outta them tires drain, because how were you supposed to know they put bbs in the valve stems, you figured them dang hooligans were just trying to find tools or catalytic converters they could steal? 🤷🏻

And the workers will be reeaallll pissed off that they have to take the extra time outta their rushed schedules to air their tires back up, which will give them the displeasure of sharing that feeling of having to deal with extra ******** because of other people's carelessness that they cause property owners regularly. Just in a way that's way less destructive way than the bs damage they cause with their lack of care for other people's personal property as they rush through their jobs, because the bbs in the valve caps won't destroy their COMPANIES vehicle tires, they'll just have to remove the bb from the valve stem cap and air em back up.

And if they wanna blame the property owner they can just show em the video of them being a good ol boy scaring them dang hooligans off that they thought were trying to steal from their ****** careless companies trucks as a good slap in the face lmao 😂
That's all just theoretical though, that would be absolutely unacceptable to do 🤞🏻 haha I'd recommend the lawyer route that has been mentioned many times since you posted this last week and refuse to let their company be the ones to do the repairs or fix the damage done to your property.

Latest posts

Top Bottom