Ouch! Pit bulls at it again.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reaching there guys, keep trying.

Reaching? I mean... what... is it supposed to be some revelation that when you search for images of "attacked by pitbull" you find pictures of pit bull attacks?

If I search for images of "pretty red roses" is anyone going to be surprised when I find lots of pretty pictures of red roses?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reaching there guys, keep trying.

You've come full circle to my point. As I've stated before, one has to understand the larger picture. Most of the arguments here appeal to emotion or sensationalism and your request was no different.

There was one legit study posted, of which it seems nobody really wants to read what the researchers honestly said.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -- Attributed to Benjamin Disraeli

Do any of those studies of dog bites even attempt to take the owners into consideration? A dog's behavior is very much the result of its master's actions--if you train a dog to be vicious, that's the way it will be. If people of a certain mindset gravitate towards certain breeds, and they train their dogs to behave aggressively, then those dogs will be more likely to show up as biters, even if they make up a tiny minority of the breed.

And how many of those Rottweiler bites came from police dogs?

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just pointing out - you didn't search "attacked by dog"

Reaching? I mean... what... is it supposed to be some revelation that when you search for images of "attacked by pitbull" you find pictures of pit bull attacks?

If I search for images of "pretty red roses" is anyone going to be surprised when I find lots of pretty pictures of red roses?

This thread,... its about Pitbull attacks.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.mylespaul.com_forums_images_smilies_cool.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom