Pain pill abuse.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They put me on oxy after my shoulder surgeries for about a week each time. I don't get how addicts or even long term users can do it, the constipation was awful.

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The way I feel is if the Dr. has it ordered, they can have it. I'm not there to change anybody's life style. But I don't like restarting IVs on smokers who lost their site while outside smoking, and when they have panic attacks when they can't breathe, and then go out and smoke after the breathing treatment, and then want pain pills and pain shots when they come back in. And all that bloody sputum I empty from their emesis basins...

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I also don't like working with smokers. Where are they when you need them? Outside smoking, of course. I wanna see smoking eliminated from hospitals - completely.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I also don't like working with smokers. Where are they when you need them? Outside smoking, of course.

I don't like working with fatties. If they're not moving slowly down the hallways (blocking my path) they're screwing up the aesthetics of the workplace. Always breathing loudly, stinkin up the office with their "cupcake candles." Seriously, is your life so consumed by eating that you have to constantly smell cupcakes? Disgusting

Edit: on the plus side one of them did take a tumble down the stairs the other day.... It was pretty funny

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't like working with fatties. If they're not moving slowly down the hallways (blocking my path) they're screwing up the aesthetics of the workplace. Always breathing loudly, stinkin up the office with their "cupcake candles." Seriously, is your life so consumed by eating that you have to constantly smell cupcakes? Disgusting

Edit: on the plus side one of them did take a tumble down the stairs the other day.... It was pretty funny

What about the Fatties @ Walmart zipping around in those little go-carts? They're too lazy to get up and walk 5 steps.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
What about the Fatties @ Walmart zipping around in those little go-carts? They're too lazy to get up and walk 5 steps.

Hate em, there carts are always full of sugary processed chit and low priced jeans or sweatpants. One of the OBESE guys at work told me if he can't microwave it (as he was cooking 3 Hot Pockets for lunch), he doesn't eat it. Had to bite my tongue and leave the room.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:rollingla You guys ain't right ... (from a gal whose never smoked -- anything legal anyway :lookaroun, doesn't like pain pills but doesn't begrudge anyone their "fix" as long as they aren't bothering tRidiot to get it :wink2: :heart: and whose built more for comfort than speed these days) ...

Carry on ... :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom