Pawnee Winter Run 'n Gun - Jan. 18, 2014 - Pawnee, OK - Sign up now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually I have it set up so that registration closes at 1 a.m. tomorrow... so really today is effectively the last day you can sign up. Better get it done if you're going to!

If someone needs to sign up later tomorrow, call myself or Hensch and we'll add you to list. But after tomorrow, that's it!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Man, what a blast! Another class act from Hensch, TK, and the gang, and the hosts (as well as the county lawdogs) were amazing...

That 500 yard stage was tough, never did get my hits, even with Uncle Money Bags calling shots, and I don't think I was alone.

I had planned on sticking around for the post race festivities, but I finished early enough that I could make it to my daughter's gymnastics meet, so I split...great day all around!

osupoke

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Absolutely! Many, many thanks to Hensch and TK for an awesome event!

SMS, you most certainly were not alone. UMB did me right, but I still couldn't get 'er done!

My performance had some highlights and some lowlights, but it was definitely a fantastic event. I'm already planning my preparations for July!

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This was a pretty fun event/match. Using 3-gun mag pouches was a bad idea, as was wearing motorcycle boots. Where are the scores going to be posted? My shooting however was very good.

Also, I found someone's Surefire weapon light and pressure switch assembly on the way to stage 1. No one claimed it when I anounced it at the end of the match, so I left it with the match staff.

shakyhand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Huge thanks to land owners involved and those that put this on.
It will be cool to see how my bolt gun times compared to the AR's.
My new goal is to beat Lonnie who took 3rd overall he is obviously a stud

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom