Pawnee Winter Run 'n Gun - Jan. 18, 2014 - Pawnee, OK - Sign up now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hear you UMB...I was hoping for a nasty slogfest of suckage. But it'll be a nice day for a hike, and better for the RO's who would've been out in it all day.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ted and I were both in Pawnee yesterday setting up the course. We tested out the stages, and let me tell you, it is going to be even more fun than I thought it would be, and a great challenge. If you haven't signed up yet, have no doubts... the registration fee is a bargain for the experience you will get.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that will be a lesson learned for lots of folks if we are blessed with weather like this last weekend. I hope that it is deliciously miserable out there! ;)

My whole gear scheme is getting changed up but I will be running armor again. One thing I've figured out is wearing my armor under my outer layers. It is a lot more comfortable in the extreme cold and helps those outer garments perform their functions and protect from wind, rain, etc when all that junk isn't getting trapped under my carrier.

Ek

Looks like you are going to be hot again. Not as bad as the summer but I bet armour will still be hot.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Tapatalk 2

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So far we've got around forty runners for Saturday. Trophies for top three places. A few random prizes, T-shirts.
If you're in this for the prizes, you're gonna be disappointed. We run on a pretty tight budget to keep it affordable for folks. Main objective is to check your gear, fitness, and accuracy. Ability to shoot straight under stress.
And have FUN!

htownfister

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. just curious. I am by no means a shooter. Always adds a little more excitement wen there are prizes. Hopefully I will be able to make it. Wife is due within the next two weeks so kind of worry about that. I had to cancel at the last minute for last years run and gun.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the last day to sign up!
Weather is supposed to be warm....go figure. (suits me fine)
If you think you want to sign up, and don't - you're going to feel really left out when you read all the posts on OSA next week talking about how much fun it was!

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually I have it set up so that registration closes at 1 a.m. tomorrow... so really today is effectively the last day you can sign up. Better get it done if you're going to!

Latest posts

Top Bottom