Peggy Hubbards rant on Fergusan and shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I took from this, is that not all Black Americans agree with the black lives matter nor the hands up don't shoot crowd. There is a contingent of Black citizens that don't agree with what the "leaders" of their community tell them to believe. Aka Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson.

She has been vilified by the radical part of her community since this went public. She came on TV today to say she doesn't care, and won't change her attitude.

She commented she is a strong black woman. I believe it.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I took from this, is that not all Black Americans agree with the black lives matter nor the hands up don't shoot crowd. There is a contingent of Black citizens that don't agree with what the "leaders" of their community tell them to believe. Aka Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson.

She has been vilified by the radical part of her community since this went public. She came on TV today to say she doesn't care, and won't change her attitude.

She commented she is a strong black woman. I believe it.
it's just too bad more don't come out and stand up for what is right and good. All we ever hear about is the negative ones. But that is how it goes.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
it's just too bad more don't come out and stand up for what is right and good. All we ever hear about is the negative ones. But that is how it goes.

There are more that agree with her than we know of. Most are afraid to speak up for fear of getting crossed with the local community, and its sad that folks that want to get out of the stereotyping of the Thug Hood can't do it because they would be perceived to be Uncle Toms or whatever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom